Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday Tips



Hello Beautiful People! It's Tuesday and for the month of February, I'm starting a new series called "Tuesday Tips." Every Tuesday for this month, I'll be posting helpful tips about food, fashion, beauty and relationships. Today's "Tuesday Tips" is all about good finds when it comes to Beauty, Hair & Skin Care Products. It is essential to take care of the skin in you're in!



Tips for Beauty, Hair & Skin Care Products:
1. Nivea Q10 Firming Lotion/Body Milk - I AM OBSESSED! I love this product because it helps with dry skin. If you live in a cold climate, you know dry skin is terrible and this is essential. It also helps with giving your skin a more toned and firmer look and feel.
2. Dove Hair Therapy - Style+Care Frizz-free Shine Serum - This is awesome for individuals who have lots of frizz or loose, little short hairs.
3. Bare Minerals Face Powder - I love this flawless look for make up. I don't like feeling like I have a ton of make up on my face and this product ensures that I get the look without the weight or feel.
4. Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Toner - Along with any good skin care routine, a toner is a must, especially if you want the look and feel of refreshing skin. I trust all my skin care products to the Nivea line.
5. OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner - I just started using this product but I can already tell I'll be obsessed with it soon. It left my hair smelling and feeling amazing. Another alternative to this product is using Organic Coconut Oil as conditioner.


What are some of your favourite Beauty, Hair & Skin Care Products to use? Comment. Share.
-Xo

Remember...
Although feeling beautiful on the outside is important...
"Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one's self." - Priscilla Presley 

No comments:

Post a Comment