Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Twenty Something Diary: Making the most of your Monday (and your week!)



For most people, Mondays are the worst day of the week. I can totally understand why, but for me, I think the way you set yourself up for Monday also sets you up for the rest of the week. If you think about it, any day of the can be the worst, but it's all in how you approach the week and all about your attitude. 

Here are my tips to ensure that you make the most of your Monday (and your week!).

1. Wake up at least 15 to 30 minutes earlier than you have to. This way you don't wake up rushed or upset, but rather have time to wake up calmly and adjust.
2. Make your bed! I saw this piece of advice on Lauren Conrad's "Tips for Success" blog too and I couldn't agree more. If you leave your living space in a mess, for me, it determines the kind of day you're going to have too.
3. Prepare for your week (as much as possible). I love taking some time on my Sunday evening to look at my agenda and prep for my week. It helps me to mentally prepare too.
4. Lazy Sundays! It's all in the name. Sundays are usually busy for me with groceries, errands and trying to get to the gym but make sure you take time to be lazy and enjoy some relaxing time too.
5. Set a goal for your week. It may sound dreadful, but if you set yourself up to accomplish at least one thing during the upcoming week, you'll be motivated for Monday and your week.

How do you embrace and prepare for Mondays and your week? Comment. Share.
-Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment