Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Twenty Something Diary: Purse Perfection



My purse is my safety blanket! Whether its a big purse or a small purse (although bigger is better for me and you'll see why soon in the picture below), having my purse with me everywhere I go, is essential. 


1. My wallet.
2. Iphone&Ipad charger. Essential.
3. Healthy Snacks. I'm never really sitting in one place so these are great for when I need a quick snack.
4. Glasses & Sunglasses.
5. Essentials to keep my hands and lips moisturized and gum for that fresh breath.
6. Keys to my world.
7. My bag of medication. Advil, Cold&flu meds, etc.
8. Hair clip. Essential for me as the day goes on..
9. Pens & a highlighter. I think everyone needs to have these in their purse. Always comes in handy.
10. Birth Control.

What's in your purse? Comment. Share.
-Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment