Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Twenty Something Diaries: "FAVORITES"


A new feature that I'll be doing for my readers is my monthly favorites. Each month I will be sharing what I'm loving the most and why! Today I'll be sharing some of my favorite things at the moment, for the month of October.

Enjoy!



1. Rimmel 9-in-1 BB Cream; I'm kind of obsessed with this new BB Cream that I am trying. It really keeps my skin moisturized all day, gives me great coverage, and smells great.

2. The new book by Mindy Kaling ("Why Not Me?"). It's funny and so far, I can totally relate to some parts of her childhood and teenage life!

3. My new Zen coloring book. A very close friend gave it to me for my birthday (she clearly knew I needed it) and I love it. It helps me zone out from reality when I need it and totally clears your mind. It lets you focus on something peaceful.

4. My new Kat Von D contouring kit! It was another awesome birthday gift. I didn't quiet know how to work the contouring before but with some help and trial and error (as you must do with many things in life, make up included), I think I'll be a pro in no time.

What's currently some of your favorite things? Comment. Share.
--
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment