Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday!!!

Living in Toronto, when it's cold outside, it's really cold and my skin continuously needs to be moisturized from the harsh winds and cold temperatures. Today I'll be sharing some of my favorite go to products that keep my skin healthy, glowing but most importantly, help keep my skin moisturized.

 **I've used Nivea for about 2-3 years now and it is the only brand of products that will not leave my skin dry, nor will my skin have any reactions to the products.**



1. Nivea Toner for Normal Skin - After washing my face and before moisturizing, this is a must for me.
2. Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion - I always make sure I moisturize, all over, to ensure that my skin doesn't become dry and itchy. This body lotion keeps your skin moisturized for the whole day plus the Q10 helps firm your skin.
3. Vaseline - Having cracked lips isn't fun, or attractive. This helps me keep my lips moist and healthy all the time. I have a small container in almost every purse!
4. Nivea Moisturizing Night Cream - After I wash my face and the toner is on, this goes on before bed. Keeps my face moisturized and glowing even when I'm asleep.
5. Nivea Moisturizing Day Cream - Helps keep the skin healthy during the day and for me, I don't put on a lot of make up but whatever I do put on, I feel like having this lotion at the base, ensures that there is something keeping my skin moist, even with make up on.

How do you ensure you keep your skin healthy? What are your go to products? 
Comment. Share.
--
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment