Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wednesday Workout Favourites: Workout Music!



So...how are those resolutions coming along? We're officially in the middle of the second week of January and now is usually when people who purchased those gym memberships are slowly backing away from their fitness resolutions, or becoming too busy to stay committed. 

I've got something to help! 

Every Wednesday for the month of January, I'll be putting together posts to help with those fitness resolutions. The three part series titled "Wednesday Workout Favourites"  will focus on my favourite things to help keep you motivated for, and at the gym. This week, it's all about the workout tracks.

My FAB Five Workout Tracks:

1. Major Lazer ft. Daddy Yankee - Watch out for this (ALWAYS gets me hyped!)

2. DJ G-Mix's Dubstep Mix (a Toronto DJ who is super talented. This mix is perfect for an hour long workout) - Soundcloud link: https://soundcloud.com/g-mix-productions/dj-g-mix-dubstep-mix-2015

3. Armin van Buuren ft. Trevor Gunthrie - This is what it feels like (Extended Mix) (I'll never get sick of this song!)

4. Britney Spears - Work B***ch (Classic!)

5. Cash Cash ft. Bebe Rexha - Take me home (Perfect for the treadmill!)




What music helps keep you moving at the gym? Comment. Share.
-Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment