Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

PACK YOUR BAGS...

...WE'RE GOING ON VACATION!!!

A vacation is such an exciting time! I have been counting down the days until my own vacation for over a month now! I love thinking about relaxing on the beach, going shopping, eating all that yummy food, but I definitely don't like to think about the packing. Packing isn't always a fun activity for most. In fact, I know a lot of people who wait until the very last minute to pack and then complain when they get to their destination and have forgotten some of the most essentials things. 

I've got some great tips and tricks to help you pack for your next vacation!

1. Make a list! This is like my mantra; I make a list for everything. I do this though because it works!

2. Prepare a travel bag. I've created a travel bag that I keep on hand for when I sleep over at a friend's or go away. (I also have a similar bag in my gym bag!) It has all the essentials I need and use on a regular basis. This way, you won't ever forget to pack anything. 

3. Buddy up! Generally, people don't go on vacations by themselves, so buddy up! Share packing responsibilities with a friend who you are close with. This way you don't have to pack everything. (But if you do go on vacation by yourself, kudos to you-it's on my list!

4. Ziploc Bags! They are the most amazing things invented. I not only pack all my liquids in ziplock bags but pack small jewelry pieces and even clothing and footwear.

How do you pack for your vacations? Comment. Share.
-xo

PS Email funfabfree@gmail.com for a free copy of my 'Pack Your Bags' list. It's a list I created that's helpful for when packing for beach or all-inclusive vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment