Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fall Essentials


The leaves are changing over, there's Pumpkin Spice everything (everywhere) and that means it's my favorite season! I love everything that has to do with the season Fall, but I adore Fall Fashion the most! Here are my FALL ESSENTIALS 
(And most at cost effective prices too!).

FALL ESSENTIALS:
*Please note Designer/Store/Brand & Price are in bold*


1. A Knit Sweater; I found this piece while I was on my end of summer trip at H&M and I believe it was $7. It has the knit & leather put together and it's super comfortable too!

2. A HUGE scarf; This scarf is from Aritzia and one the best presents I've ever received. I have another in black and I wear them all fall/winter long. This is the most expensive piece in this outfit. It retails at $85 but I know I  wear it all the time, so I get the use of out it.

3. The Skinny Jean; I could totally live in these jeans (given that I had a pair for each day of course!). These are from Forever XXI and retail at $9-$12 a pair. 
(CHEAP, CHEAP)...I know but these are perfect for everyday (especially being in the field I am); I'll save my designer jeans for when I'm not running after little humans in classrooms.

4. A good pair of flats; I love these flats from Old Navy. They are super comfortable, the color goes with almost everything and they were a great find at only $19.95.

These two aren't essentials but some of my favorite pieces:

5. This "Wishing Bracelet - Arrow" from Stella and Dot at $19 was a great piece to add to my collection. It's something I wear almost everyday. The arrow also has a very special meaning to me.

6. "Follow Your Arrow" bracelet from All the Wire ($30) is such a beautiful piece. I definitely do wear this everyday and again, the arrow has a very special meaning to me and this helps me remember every time I see it. The company also has such a great meaning behind it and I love purchasing items that I know are made with love and meaning.


What are some of your favorite pieces for Fall? 
Comment. Share.
--
Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment